- Hemostatic: Styplon hemostatic property controls local tissue hemorrhage effectively.
- The natural ingredients are also vasoconstrictors, which stops capillary blood flow.
- Demulcent: Styplon contains herbs which are demulcent. Demulcent herbs have a high content of mucilage, which soothes and protects irritated or inflamed internal tissues. It also helps heal the wounds more quickly.
- Antioxidant: Oxidative stress causes tissue injury, which can result in hemorrhage. Styplon contains natural antioxidants that correct local tissue oxidative damage.
- Indications: Bleeding gums, Bleeding hemorrhoids (painful, swollen veins towards the end of the rectum or anus), Epistaxis (nosebleed).
- In gynecological bleeding conditions, which include abnormal uterine bleeding, spotting, post intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) bleeding, Hematuria (presence of blood in urine).
- As an adjuvant in hemoptysis (blood-stained sputum Hemostatic: Styplon’s hemostatic property controls local tissue hemorrhage effectively.
1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by an Ayurvedic Doctor.